Thank you Kate for the nomination!!
Now for the rules:
– Link back to the person who nominated you
– Give 11 random facts about yourself
– Answer 11 questions from your nominator
– Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers
– Come up with 11 questions for them to answer
– Inform your nominees
- I am terrible when it comes to thinking up facts to tell people.
- I want to travel the world and I wish traveling was free
- I am an incredibly shy person when you first meet me, especially in person.
- I avoid spending time with people and I don’t really know why
- I have a job interview Friday (yay!)
- I work in sports retail currently and I’m starting to get sick it after 6 years
- I have spent far too much money on books the past two months and will have to stop for a while.
- I love warm weather and totally should not be living in Buffalo, NY
- I’m turning my selfie riddled Instagram account into a bookstagram account (nicole_in_neverland) give me a follow!!
- I love reading people’s comments on my posts because everyone has been super cool so far
- I’m out of facts but if there’s something you want to know just ask!
1. Have you read any books recently by an author whose new to you?
Victoria Aveyard was new to me and I love Red Queen!
2. Is there a single item, a treasured possession that you never leave the house without?
Phone charger. And my kindle.
3. The typical physical book vs ebook vs audio book debate, which do you prefer?
Physical book. Then ebook. Never ever an audio, I can’t listen to someone else read
4. What is one place you’ve always wanted to travel to? (This can either be a fictional or non fictional place)
Non fictional- Australia
5. Favourite quote from a book you’ve read recently?
“I go to seek a great perhaps” – Looking for Alaska by John Green
6. Which book genre do you prefer above all others?
7. Which author would be your best friend?
8. If you could pick an era to live in which one would you choose?
The 1920s I think.
9. Do you have any bookish habits?
Reading… Does that count? lol No not really
10. How do you organize your books?
However they fit on my shelves. Series stay together but otherwise it’s a mess.
11. Who is your favorite book character and why?
Luna Lovegood because she is a genius and an amazing character that gets overlooked.
- You will be left on a deserted island and can take 10 books, which books? (One series may be included)
- Do you prefer owning your books or borrowing from the library?
- Book you read that you will never even think to read again?
- Best book to movie adaptation? Worst?
- TV show you can’t live without? (Or movie)
- What do you like to do in your free time? (Other than reading)
- Favorite type of music? Favorite band?
- If money weren’t an option, where would you want to travel to? Ideal vacation?
- Do you read book reviews before you pick up a book?
- How many books have you read since January?
- Why did you start blogging?