- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their sight
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the 10 questions sent to you
- Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 10 blogs
Thank you thewritestuff123 for the nomination!
1. Did you have a book that meant a lot to you as a child?
2. Is there any author of book that you collect and will always welcome multiple editions of the same title?
There are a few authors whose works I collect. Jodi Picoult, Mary Higgins Clark, and James Patterson are three. I don’t own doubles of any of their books though. I never have been into having multiple copies unless an old copy is too fragile to read.
3. Say that you find yourself judging a book by its cover (not that we ever do that!); what sort of covers do you go for? Are there any that are an absolute turn off?
Im more likely to pick up a book if it has a bright cover or an interesting picture on it because it catches my eye. It doesn’t mean I’ll buy it but I’ll look at it at least.
4. If you could pick any imaginary animal to bring home to mom with an earnest, “Can we keep him??”, what animal would it be?
5. Is there any book to movie adaptation that you simply refuse to watch? No way, no how, you’re not even giving them the opportunity to mess it up?
7. Is there any book or series that you’ve read that is so totally outside of your normal genre, but you loved it and would recommend it to others as a “take a risk!” type of book?
9. What book has been on your TBR pile the longest, but you just can’t convince yourself to pick it up?
10. You get a $500 gift card for all things bookish-do you run to your nearest bookstore and spend like a fiend? Or do you create pro/con lists (a la Rory Gilmore) to make sure you get just the right and perfect and wonderful bookish things? Or are you eyeing a particularly expensive bookcase somewhere?