Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and I always see everyone doing this so I thought I would start! This week is a freebie so I’m going to do top ten fictional worlds I would like to visit!
- Hogwarts If I could go anywhere it would be Hogwarts. I just want to learn magic so bad!
- Middle Earth I would love to roam through the world of Middle Earth and see The Shire and Rivendell and Rohan …
- Wonderland It would be amazing to meet the caterpillar and have tea with the Mad Hatter
- Neverland Because I never want to grow up. I want to be a kid and have fun!
- Westeros Preferably once the war is over and there’s a king/queen in power
- Panem After the revolution though… See what the districts would be like
- The Maze From The Maze Runner, I just think it would be cool to explore it! Hopefully with no grievers around!
- Faction world from the Divergent series. I think it would be sweet to be Dauntless but I think I’m better suited for Erudite.
- Outlander– Scotland 1700’s Jamie has to be there though.