I was tagged forever and a day ago to do the Bedtime Book Tag by Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland! So I’m finally doing it! Yay!
1) What book kept you up all night reading?
Voyager by Diana Gabaldon- this was just so amazing! I couldn’t put this book down!
2) What book made you scared to go to sleep?
Asylum by Madeleine Roux – I do not handle scary/haunted type stories well and this freaked me out!
3) What book almost put you to sleep?
I can’t really think of anything for this.
4) What book has you tossing and turning in anticipation of its release?
Winter by Marissa Meyer- I mean, I still have to read Cress but I think it’ll be amazing like the rest of the series.
5) What book has your dream boyfriend/girlfriend?
The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon – *sigh* Jamie Fraser
6) What book world would be your worst nightmare to live in?
Panem would be terrifying especially if you’re between 12-18 years of age.
7) What book has a nightmarish cliffhanger?
I really couldn’t think of a huge cliff hanger but I know this one had one. I can’t wait to get to Ensnared to see how the series ends!
8) What book cover reminds you of nighttime?
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
9) What book have you actually dreamed about?
The entire Harry Potter series, I’m always dreaming about being a student at Hogwarts.
10) What book monster would you not want to find under your bed?
Any of the monsters from the Percy Jackson series.