I was tagged by Tori @ Book Dreamer to do the Reading Habits Tag! Here are the questions:
1) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I usually read in bed, no matter the time of day. Recently I’ve taken to reading at my kitchen table when I am home alone. I like reading in bed though because I can curl up in a blanket with my pillows and be all cozy.
2) Bookmark or random piece of paper?
5) Multitasking: tv or music while reading?
I don’t read with actual tv programs on in the background but I will put sports on in the background. I always know to look up when one of the announcers gets really excited! I will listen to music too but it’s usually classical or movie soundtracks.
6) One book at a time or several at once?
I prefer to just read one book at a time. However, sometimes I’ll start a second book if it’s taking me a while to get throught a book because I’m not to type of person to stop reading a book.
7) Reading at home or everywhere?
10) Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I try really hard to keep my books looking as new as possible. Sometimes it’s tough though and I have to break the spine. I had to with the Outlander series because the books are so long but my copies are so small.
11) Do you write in your books?