Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic is ….
Top Ten Books With X Setting (top ten books set near the beach, top ten book set in boarding school, top ten books set in England, etc)
I’m going with top 10 books set during WWII:
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
- Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
- Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosney
- Between Shade of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
- All But My Life by Gerda Weismann Klein
Any WWII books that would make your list?